RENEWING the BODY by RESTORING the LIMBS is what we do!
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy is a conservative approach to help patients reduce pain and improve or restore mobility to get back to their prior level of function. The physical therapist takes pride in the many different approaches that can be utilized to obtain a positive outcome.
What We Treat:
THE WHOLE YOU! From head to toe. If you are experiencing difficulties in any area of your body, we can work with you.
Services we provide:
- Manual Therapy
- LSVT BIG
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Prosthetic Training for Amputees
- General Strengthening
- Individualized Exercise Program
Conditions we treat but not limited to:
- Neurological Disorders (Strokes, Parkinson’s, MS)
- General Deconditioning Vestibular Disorders for Vertigo (BPPV)
- Vertigo is a spinning sensation brought by quick head movements
- Work Related Injuries
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women’s Health
- Gait and Balance Disorders
What is Trigger Point Dry Needling (TPDN)?
Trigger Point Dry Needling is a form of therapy in which fine needles are inserted into myofascial trigger points (painful knots in muscles), tendons, ligaments, or near nerves in order to stimulate a healing response in painful musculoskeletal conditions
Dry needling is for the treatment of pain and dysfunction in musculoskeletal conditions such as:
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis/Golfers Elbow
- Knee Pain
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscular Strains
- Chronic Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Low-back Pain
- And More
LSVT BIG for Parkinson’s Clients
LSVT BIG is a research-based exercise approach to avoid inactivity and keep your movements ALIVE during everyday activities. I will help you participate fully and improve the quality of your life.
LSVT BIG treatment:
• Trains a single target of amplitude (bigger movements)
• Drives intensive and high-effort practice
• Teaches the amount of effort required to produce normal movements
• Translates bigger movements into real-world, everyday activities
• Empowers people with Parkinson’s Disease with their potential to improve!
LSVT BIG treatment consists of:
• 16 sessions: 4 consecutive days a week for 4 weeks
• Individual Sessions
• Daily homework practice
• Daily carryover exercises